Hello guys, welcome to The Before Buy – a solution to all your online shopping queries if you are searching for how to delete paytm account then this article is for you.
Today I am going to show some of the best methods on how to delete paytm account permanently.
Paytm is one of the most famous Indian E-wallet and E-commerce that is used by millions of peoples, it is known for the amazing cashback and deals it provides on every purchase.
Paytm got a rapid boost during the time of monetization, when the government banned all the old currencies.
At that time paytm is the only thing that Indian people started using that’s what we called digital India.
So we all know how to create a paytm account, it’s very simple you have to just put your mobile number and verify it through OTP and then you have type some personal details like name, address and then you have to do KYC for full access of the wallet.
But in this article we are going to talk about how to delete paytm account permanently, many users have asked me to post an article on this topic so here I am providing you some of the best methods to delete paytm account permanently.
I Will Answer All These Questions In This Post
- How to delete paytm account permanently youtube
- How to close paytm bank account
- Paytm Account Delete Link
- How to delete paytm account in mobile
- How to delete paytm business account
- Delete Paytm Account Page
What Is Paytm
Paytm stands for “Pay through mobile” which is established in 2010 and is the largest growing platform for online payment and eCommerce in India. The company started its business with online bill and recharge payments but it has grown really quick and now they are able to provide all the online payments whether it is for electricity, gas, school fees, metro card recharge and many more.
In 2014, Paytm wallet service was started and in November 2016, there are more than 150 million users using Paytm wallet, which is a huge number. Vijay Shekhar Sharma is the CEO of the company. You can visit the official paytm website by clicking Here
How To Delete Paytm Account
Most of the users know how to create a paytm account but when it comes to deleting the account, it is very confusing because there is no direct way for deleting the existing paytm account but don’t worry today, we are going to tell you some of the best methods to delete a paytm account permanently.
If you are using the web version of your paytm account on Pc or laptop then you have to follow these steps
Steps to permanently delete/deactivate your paytm account
- First, you have to click on your profile section and select “24 x 7 Help” from the drop-down menu
- Then you have to click on “My Account”
- Now you have to select your issue category, Select “I want to close/delete my account”
- Now you have to select the issue, you can choose anyone according to your convenience, I have chosen “I don’t use this Paytm account”
- Then describe your issue in brief and send it to the paytm team
In this way, you will raise a request to paytm team for closing your account and after receiving your request paytm will confirm your reason for closing your account and they will send an SMS to your paytm registered number with a link to close your paytm account.
You can follow the link to confirm your request to close/delete your paytm account.
How To Delete Paytm Account In Mobile
If you don’t have a pc or laptop then you can delete your paytm account using your phone
Delete Paytm Account through Email : This is the simple way to delete paytm account using your phone.
You just have to mail paytm team at “[email protected]” that you want to close/deactivate your paytm account and you have to tell the reason for deleting your paytm account.
paytm team will confirm your account ownership and may ask you to verify your paytm registered number, just do it what they asked and you can easily delete your account in this way.
Delete paytm account using the customer care number: If you are not able to access your paytm account or you don’t have an internet connection then you can contact Paytm customer care by dialing “0120-3888-388” directly from your phone.
You have to tell them that please deactivate my paytm account and if they ask for any reason you can tell them any valid reason to deactivate your paytm account.
How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently Youtube Video
How To Delete Paytm Account In App (Android And Iphone)
Deleting paytm account through the app is the same as we have done in paytm website on pc and laptop, you just have to follow some simple steps. Follow these steps if you want to delete paytm account through android and iphone.
- Login to your paytm account (which you want to close)
- Tap on three lines in the top left corner
- Then go to “24 x 7 help“
- Click on “More products and services“
- Then scroll down and click on “Profile and settings”
- Click “I want to permanently close/delete my account“
- Then click on any valid region like “I don’t use this paytm account”
- Scroll down and click on “Message Us” option
- Explain to them the reason, why you want to delete your paytm account and send them
- Withing 48-72 hrs you will receive a confirmation SMS on your email/registered mobile number
- You will get two clinks, just click on the first link and delete your account permanently. Ignore the second link.
Delete Paytm Account Directly Using Old Paytm App
Before you go ahead i would like to tell you that this option is only available in old paytm app.
You won’t able to do this on new paytm application.
- First, download or open paytm account from any browser
- Now open your paytm account which you want to delete in the app or in paytm.com website
- Go to the profile section
- Click on contact us
- Click on other option to submit your request
- Now you have to describe the exact reason to delete your paytm account
Regarding – I want to delete/deactivate my Paytm account
Message – Hello sir/madam, I am Rohit Lohia [type your registered name] and I want to tell you that the sim card on which I was operating my paytm account got stolen last night. Now i don’t want to continue paytm service on my stolen sim card so I request to you please delete my existing paytm account as I don’t want anyone to miss use it.
Upload Picture (This is optional) – You can attach a screenshot of your paytm account if you already have it else you can skip this step.
Email/Mobile Number – Mention your registered mobile number or email id only.
How To Delete Paytm Bank Account
Follow these simple to steps to delete your paytm bank account
NOTE: After deleting your Paytm Bank Account, you cannot use it in the future.
- Login to your account
- Go to help & support option
- Choose Payment Bank > Close Paytm Payment Bank
- This will open a Ticket regarding your request. Just mention all the reasons why you are deleting your paytm bank account
- Within 24 hrs you will get a call from paytm executive for confirmation.
- After 2-3 days your paytm bank account will be deleted
Note: We highly recommend you to withdraw all the amount that is available in your Paytm wallet before deleting your account because after your account gets deleted you’ll not be able to withdraw your money.
Paytm Account Delete Link
if you want to delete your paytm account or if you are searching for paytm account delete page then you have to first log in your paytm account.
After that you have to click on help (24×7 Help), then you have to click on “more products and services”.
Then just click on “delete paytm account permanently”
This is the paytm account delete page or link.
How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently In Hindi
अगर आप पेटीएम अकाउंट को स्थायी रूप से हटाना चाहते हैं तो आपको कुछ सरल तरीकों का पालन करना होगा।
आपको सभी तरीके बताने से पहले एक बात स्पष्ट कर दूं, कि आपके पेटीएम खाते को हटाने के बाद आप उसका दोबारा उपयोग नहीं कर पाएंगे।
यदि आपके पास पीसी या लैपटॉप नहीं है तो आप अपने फोन का उपयोग करके अपने पेटीएम खाते को हटा सकते हैं
ईमेल के माध्यम से पेटीएम अकाउंट को डिलीट करें: यह आपके फोन का उपयोग करके पेटीएम अकाउंट को हटाने का सरल तरीका है।
आपको सिर्फ paytm टीम को “[email protected]” पर मेल करना है, जिसे आप अपने पेटीएम अकाउंट को बंद / निष्क्रिय करना चाहते हैं और आपको अपना पेटीएम अकाउंट डिलीट करने का कारण बताना होगा।
पेटीएम टीम आपके खाते के स्वामित्व की पुष्टि करेगी और आपसे आपके पेटीएम पंजीकृत नंबर को सत्यापित करने के लिए कह सकती है, बस वही करें जो उन्होंने पूछा था और आप इस तरह से आसानी से अपना खाता हटा सकते हैं।
ग्राहक देखभाल नंबर का उपयोग करके पेटीएम खाते को हटाएं: यदि आप अपने पेटीएम खाते तक पहुंचने में सक्षम नहीं हैं या आपके पास इंटरनेट कनेक्शन नहीं है तो आप अपने फोन से सीधे “0120-3888-388” डायल करके पेटीएम ग्राहक सेवा से संपर्क कर सकते हैं।
FAQ On How To Delete Paytm Account Permanently
1. How can I deactivate my Paytm account if I lost my phone?
If you lost your phone then don’t worry, you can still deactivate paytm account. Just follow some simple steps.
- First of all, after you lost your phone, block your sim card by contacting your telecom operator.
- Reach out Paytm Payments Bank by calling at their Helpline 0120 4456456
- Select ‘Report loss or unauthorize usage of wallet, debit card or savings account’ option
- Select ‘Lost Phone’ option
- Then enter your lost mobile number
- Now select “Block paytm account”
2. How can I close my Paytm account?
I have mentioned all the ways to delete/directly your paytm account permanently. You can use any of the mentioned methods according to your needs.
Here in this article, we have discussed some methods on how to delete your paytm account permanently, we have explained each method briefly with proper images for better understanding.
If you have any confusion or doubt regarding this then feel free to comment below, we are happy to help you.